The West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a community-based, non-profit organization serving the West Island community of Montreal. The CRC supports the West Island community by providing:
- Information and referral service by phone, in person, and by e-mail
- Specialized resource guides for vulnerable populations (seniors, youth, persons with disabilities and persons with low income)
- A no-cost legal clinic for West Island residents (offered several times a year)
- Support for community-based initiatives and social development
- Connecting community partners through organized events and conferences
- A community event calendar and complete data-base of community resources available through the CRC website
- CRC Mobile: an information and referral program that serves the vulnerable and isolated seniors of the West Island – at a location convenient for the senior.