This information and referral project aims to improve the quality of life for seniors by connecting them to existing resources in the West Island. At a location convenient for the senior, the CRC Mobile worker can meet to identify their needs and directly link seniors to relevant community programs.
The program provides:
- Face to face meeting at locations in the West Island, including your home
- Up to date information on services and programs including: municipal programs, home support, transportation, volunteering, and much more
- Development of a Resource Plan that responds to your needs
- Accompany you in the referral process and help you make connections with services for seniors
- Help you take concrete steps to expand your support network
Areas Served: the CRC Mobile worker is available to meet with seniors in the following areas:
– Baie d’Urfé
– Pierrefonds/ Roxboro
– Île Bizard/ Ste. Geneviève
To book an appointment with a community worker from the CRC, please call
For immediate information for seniors, refer to The West Island Seniors Resource Guide.