The West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving individual and collective well-being in the West Island. It provides an information and referral service and strengthens and supports the development of the West Island community in collaboration with community partners.
- Study the needs of the community in regards to health and social services
- Promote the development of projects that meet the needs of the community
- Educate the public about available resources
- Provide information and referral services
- Provide a central place for community organizations to meet and provide office space