JOB OFFER- Summer Contract
Position: Social research agent
Responsibilities: In collaboration with the team, the student will be working on a research project about the West Island community sector.
- Collect data on the West Island community sector;
- Organize and analyse the data;
- Create information tools on the West island community sector;
- Add documentation to the West Island HUB: the centralized communication platform for the community sector.
This position is funded by Service Canada Summer Student Program
Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- Have been registered as full-time student in the previous
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom
refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration
and Refugee Protection Act;
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with
relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Experience working as a team,
- Keen interest for research & community development.
- Experience with WordPress is an asset.
- Knowledge of the West Island community sector is an asset.
- Experience working in a non-profit or charity organization is an asset.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.\
Project period: 8 weeks
Salary : 16$/hour
30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Please send CV and cover letter by email only to:
[email protected] with subject “Emploi d’été”