Job Seekers – Why not wake up and do your best job every day!
The Community Sector is always seeking professionals and experts in their fields who are looking to enrich their own life, as they enrich the lives of others.
Working in the Community Sector is a rewarding career choice. Unlike a lot of other job sectors, working in this space gives you a huge selection of areas to work in. You also help to build stronger, more inclusive communities.
Take a look to find your new position with purpose!
Are you between the ages of 15 to 30 years old and looking for a quality summer work experience?
Take a moment to browse through these interesting employment opportunities to see if there is a match for you!
- Activity Animator, Dollard-des-Ormeaux Seniors Club
- Environmental Awareness Agent, l’Éco-quartier Pierrefonds-Roxboro
- Administrative Assistant, West Island Black Community Association
- Community Centre Coordinator, West Island Black Community Association
- Youth Coordinator, West Island Black Community Association
General Job Offers
- Housekeeper, West-Nette
- Street Outreach Worker, Action Jeunesse de l’Ouest-de-l’île(AJOI)
- Psychosocial Counsellor-Evening/Night, AJOI
- SNAP Program Facilitator for Children, Family Resource Centre
- Psychosocial Counsellor, Friends for Mental Health
- Perinatal Support Worker, Projet Communautaire de Pierrefonds
- Counsellor- Internal Services, West Island Women’s Shelter
- Counsellor- External Services, West Island Women’s Shelter
- Executive Director, Friends for Mental Health
- Executive Director, Overture with the Arts
- Executive Director, West Island Women’s Centre
- Community Worker, West Island Citizen Advocacy
- Mobilization and Communications Officer, Table de Quartier Nord Ouest-de-l’Île de Montréal
- Office Coordinator, AMCAL Family Services
- Supervised Visitation Worker, AMCAL Family Services