Job Seekers – Why not wake up and do your best job every day!
The Community Sector is always seeking professionals and experts in their fields who are looking to enrich their own life, as they enrich the lives of others.
Working in the Community Sector is a rewarding career choice. Unlike a lot of other job sectors, working in this space gives you a huge selection of areas to work in. You also help to build stronger, more inclusive communities.
Take a look to find your new position with purpose!
- Housekeeper, West-Nette
- Social Researcher, West Island Community Resource Centre
- Program Coordinator, Angelman Respite Centre
- Community and Volunteer Relations Coordinator, West Island Association for the Intellectually handicapped (WIAIH)
- Street Outreach Worker, Action Jeunesse de l’Ouest-de-l’île(AJOI)
- Psychosocial Counsellor-Evening/Night, AJOI
- Custodian, AJOI
- Driver, AJOI
- Intervention Worker- For the Shuttle, AJOI
- Cohabitation Agent, AJOI
- Coordination Assistant- Emergency Shelter, AJOI
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator, West Island Cancer Wellness Centre
- Seniors Care Worker, West Island Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (WIAIH)
- SNAP program facilitator for children, Family Resource Centre
- Teen Zone Youth Worker-PlusOne Mentoring Program, West Island YMCA